To support our team, we are looking for a
Variable Pitch Propeller Service Technician (m/f)
- You possess work experience in the areas of CP-Propeller, Side and Azimuth-Thrusters or comparably in shipbuilding assembly operations
- You have proven technical knowledge, hands-on responsibility as well as organisational talent and customer-support orientation.
- You have a good command of the German and English language, both in spoken and written.
- You can depict and explain technical issues in an understandable manner, both in spoken and written.
- You have an overall good computing knowledge and a driving licence.
- On completion of a comprehensive training, you shall, either independently or in a team, carry out assembly assignments and issue work and assembly reports.
You can expect:
- A future-oriented, challenging and highly interesting employment
- All the advantages of a well-led and solid small company – e.g. non-bureaucratic decision-making, informal, friendly work environment, proactivity and on-the-job trainings. Moving / Change of residence is not primarily essential.
- Last but not least, a very lucrative, performance-linked remuneration along with attractive extras and social benefits.
How we prepare you for the new task:
You will be thoroughly instructed in all the relevant matters pertaining to our company´s organisation as well as to the technical requirements surrounding our work.
For this purpose, instruction briefings and trainings will be carried out in-house.However, together with our experienced colleagues, central focus is placed on the practical work on-site. Depending on necessity and possibility, instruction briefings and trainings may also be found at the manufacturers.
How to apply:
If you possess the above-mentioned qualifications and skills as well as feel that your career needs new, future-orientated impulse, please send an appropriate English-writtem application per E-Mail to: